Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district, the Pearl Rotana Capital Centre is a modern deluxe 4-star hotel. The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is just steps from the property, while the city’s Downtown and Yas Island are a short drive away. Pearl Rotana is just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Pearl Rotana’s 315 luxury hotel rooms and suites have been designed to suit the needs of business, leisure travellers and families alike. Featuring one and two-bedroom suite options, Club Rotana rooms and suites offer added benefits including complimentary access to the Club Rotana lounge.
Try all 5 of Pearl Rotana’s unique dining options. Taste Italian home cooking at Dino’s Bistro Italiano, have breakfast at Saffron, sip tea and chat at Chai Lobby Lounge, tuck into small plates at The Warehouse wine & tapas bar or enjoy a refreshment at Aquarius Pool Bar. In-room dining is available too, while Club Rotana guests can dine in a dedicated lounge. Our 7 venues for meetings and events include the latest technology to cater to your executive and social needs.
Keep fit, go for a dip or just take time out and relax at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a well-equipped gym, rooftop pool, sauna, steam and massage rooms.
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre
Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Capital Centre Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
T: +971 2 307 5555
F: +971 2 307 5556
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE and the largest of the country’s seven emirates, has undergone a rapid transformation over the last few decades. In a post-oil era, the emirate has emerged as a global hub for tourism and trade, home to world-class infrastructure and attractions that are drawing ever-growing numbers of business and leisure visitors from all four corners of the globe.
The city of Abu Dhabi inhabits a T-shaped island in the Arabian Gulf, surrounded by several islands that have been developed into international leisure, cultural and entertainment hotspots. They include Saadiyat Island, famous for its unspoiled beaches and iconic museums and Yas Island, home to attractions such as Yas Water world, Ferrari World and Warner Bros. World, discounts for which are available to guests staying at Rotana UAE properties. Visit rotanatimes.com or contact our hotels for more details.
With an estimated population of one million, 80% of whom are expatriates, Abu Dhabi is a multicultural emirate that is more diverse than some might imagine, boasting stunning desert landscapes, marine life and nature reserves.
Find out more about Abu Dhabi’s captivating culture, breath-taking luxury and exhilarating adventure by visiting visitabudhabi.ae.
Current Date & Time Sunday, 25 Jul 2021 - 20:12 (GMT +4)
Current Weather Conditions Sunday, 25 Jul 2021 @ 20:00 UAE 37°C (98°F) Humidity: 56% Wind: North 4.63kph
Currency Information Sunday, 25 Jul 2021 @ 20:00 UAE AED ~ UAE Dirham 1 USD = AED 3.67 | 1 EUR = AED 4.32 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Your comfort and convenience are top priority at Pearl Rotana.
315 luxury rooms and suites
Club Rotana Rooms and Lounge
5 restaurants and bars, including 2 signature dining experiences
24-hour in-room dining service
Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club
7 high-tech meeting and conference rooms
Non-smoking rooms and interconnecting rooms available
Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Express laundry and fast dry-cleaning services
Car and limousine rental services
Valet parking and indoor parking spaces
Doctor on call
At Pearl Rotana, we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully laid out to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs' guests.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible routes from hotel entrance for guests with special needs
Panic alarm signal
Staff proficient in sign language
Business Centre and Club Rotana Lounge
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access for room amenities and mini-bar items
Audible emergency alarm
Roll in shower
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
1. Where is Pearl Rotana Capital Centre located?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre is located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district, adjacent to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC). The city’s Downtown, Yas Island and Abu Dhabi International Airport are also just a short drive from the hotel.
2. What are some of the property amenities at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
At Pearl Rotana Capital Centre we provide the following property amenities:
• 315 luxury rooms and suites • Club Rotana Lounge • Five unique dining options including two signature restaurants: The Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar and Dino’s Bistro Italiano • 7 venues for meetings and events • Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a well-equipped gym, rooftop pool, sauna, steam and massage rooms
3. When did the Pearl Rotana Capital Centre open?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre opened its doors in March 2018.
4. Which room amenities are available at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
At Pearl Rotana Capital Centre we provide the following room amenities:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access • LCD TV screen with multiple satellite channels • Air conditioning • IDD telephones • Walk-in shower or bathtub • Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer • Personal safety box • Minibar • Tea and coffee making facilities • Laundry and dry-cleaning service • 24-hour in-room dining
5. What is Pearl Rotana Capital Centre’s contact number?
You can contact Pearl Rotana Capital Centre on +971 2307 5555. Our friendly and professional team are here to help.
6. What food & drink options are available at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre has five unique dining options including two signature restaurants. From tasty tapas paired with fine wines at The Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar, Italian cuisine at Dino’s Bistro Italiano, to international fare at Saffron all-day dining restaurant. The hotel also offers tea and light meals at Chai Lobby Lounge as well as refreshing beverages at the Aquarius Pool Bar. For guests who prefer to dine in the comfort of their own room there is an extensive in-room dining menu, available 24-hours.
7. Is parking available at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre offers valet parking and indoor parking. However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, only self-parking is available temporarily.
8. What are some restaurants close to Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Close to Pearl Rotana Capital Centre there is Centro & Arjaan Hotels where guests can make the most of their dining options. Centro offers 4 dining outlets, from all day dining at C.Taste, grab & go take away at C.Deli to pool bar snacks at C.View and the hotel bar, C.Mondo. Whereas, Capital Centre Arjaan has an all day dining restaurant called Tamarind & Aroma Lobby Lounge.
9. Are there opportunities to exercise at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
The Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre caters to all your fitness and wellness needs. Guests can stay in shape with our contemporary facilities, including a fully equipped state-of-the-art gym with cardiovascular equipment and a free-weights training area. The hotel also has a rooftop swimming pool but children under 12 years of age are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
10. Does Pearl Rotana Capital Centre have an airport shuttle?
Unfortunately, Pearl Rotana Capital Centre does not provide an airport shuttle. However a paid limousine service is offered on guest request for airport pick up & drop off. For more information please contact our team on + 971 2307 5555.
11. Are any cleaning services offered at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
At Pearl Rotana Capital Centre daily housekeeping services are provided to our guests.
12. Does Pearl Rotana Capital Centre offer any business services?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre offers a business centre with secretarial support for any meeting requests in addition to a dedicated team to tend to your needs. There are also seven fully equipped meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, ideal for business meetings or events.
13. Are there any historical sites close to Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre is located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district close to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This unique landmark is only a 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
14. Is Pearl Rotana Capital Centre accessible?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre caters to the requirements of guests with special needs by offering accessible rooms, services and trained staff on hand to assist.
15. Is there an iron in the rooms at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
All of our rooms at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre come with modern amenities, including an iron and ironing board.
16. Can I get an extra bed in a Family Interconnecting Room?
Family Rooms at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre feature two connecting Classic Rooms with a king and twin bedding options. An additional bed can also be requested.
17. What are the Check-in and check-out times at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Check-in at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre is from 2:00pm while check-out is until 12:00pm
18. Does Pearl Rotana Capital Centre have a restaurant on site?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre has a selection of diverse dining experiences to suit all tastes. From tasty tapas paired with fine wines at The Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar, Italian cuisine at Dino’s Bistro Italiano, to international fare at Saffron all-day dining restaurant. The hotel also offers tea and light meals at Chai Lobby Lounge as well as refreshing beverages at the Aquarius Pool Bar. For guests who prefer to dine in the comfort of their own room there is an extensive in-room dining menu.
19. What kind of breakfast is served at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre offers a selection of International and Middle Eastern specialities for breakfast.
20. Can you smoke inside Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre has designated smoking areas in the restaurants along with selected smoking rooms.
21. What is the Pearl Rotana Capital Centre email address?
You can contact Pearl Rotana Capital Centre by emailing our team on email@example.com. Our professional and friendly team are here to help.
22. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including:
• Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
23. What are the hygiene procedures at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
The hygiene procedures at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre can be seen with the new Rotana Safe space program. The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols, including:
• Mandatory aerosol disinfection treatments • Increased frequency of cleaning, following a high touch points checklist in all areas of the • Hotel (Guest Rooms, public areas, public toilets, gym) • EPA approved products • All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment • Monthly audits of all hotel areas • Additional team training • Bedding and feather items are disinfected after each stay • Hand sanitisers and disinfection wipes are provided as part of the in-room amenities • Room is sealed upon completion of cleaning until guest arrival • The hotel has partnered with SGS, the world’s leading inspection, testing, verification and certification company, to monitor and verify the cleanliness and hygiene procedures implemented in all hotel areas.
24. What are the health and safety procedures at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
At Pearl Rotana Capital Centre, we are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our guests, colleagues, contractors, suppliers and visitors; thus we strive to provide a healthy and safe environment while complying with all applicable local and international EHS regulations. Examples of some of the health and safety practices implemented in the hotel:
• Proactively identifying and managing health and safety risks via a documented hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk control process. • Conducting regular health and safety training for all staff and providing the necessary training and supervision to ensure that all staff are aware of the hazards that might be present in the work area, with emphasis on the measures and actions to be taken to protect against those hazards. • Reporting all near misses, incidents, and accidents and taking all necessary corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence. • Ensuring compliance with all applicable health and safety requirements and regulations. • Conducting regular health and safety inspections to ensure that all hazards are identified, and necessary control measures are implemented. • An emergency management system is developed with detailed procedures on how to respond to different emergencies, including fire, drowning, etc. • Contractors health and safety is monitored through our Management of Contractors policy. The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
25. If it turns out that another guest is ill with Covid-19, what help and support can I expect from Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Once a guest is declared covid positive, we inform the tourism authority immediately about it. Depending on the feedback by the authority the guest shall either be transferred to a medical facility or be quarantined in the room. For guests who are quarantined, we provide them with all the necessary support & deliver food along with essentials to their doorstep.
Ensuring the safety of your health and wellbeing during your stay is of the utmost priority to us so you can count on our continued support throughout your time with us no matter the circumstance. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
26. I am due to travel to Abu Dhabi, should I still come?
While the global situation around the pandemic evolves there are a number of travel restrictions in place around Abu Dhabi which may limit you from travelling. We would therefore recommend consulting official advice before deciding to travel. We look forward to welcoming you when the time is right.
27. Are there changes to public transport in Abu Dhabi?
Some changes have been made to public transport in light of the Covid-19 global pandemic, which is under constant review. As such we would recommend consulting the official government guidelines.
28. What is the cancellation policy at Pearl Rotana Capital Centre?
Pearl Rotana Capital Centre has a free cancellation policy on bookings up to 6:00pm on the day of arrival. Cancellation policy will depend on the source of booking.