Palmeraie Palace main building is currently closed for upcoming renovation.
Set amid lush landscaped gardens and blue pools in a serene oasis, the Palmeraie Palace, managed by Rotana, promises a luxurious and memorable stay in Marrakech. With swaying palms and Moorish architecture, this legendary five-star property in a secluded location just north of the city, is the place to experience Moroccan charm at its best. Guests can immerse themselves in a world of leisure, wellbeing, sport, dining and entertainment at this stunning palatial property.
Designed to meet the needs of discerning guests, all 314 hotel rooms and suites are tastefully furnished, feature authentic décor and offer modern amenities and services, as well as a terrace or balcony overlooking the swimming pool, golf course or luscious gardens. Comfortable, spacious and stylish, our accommodation is ideal for couples or families seeking a getaway that embraces the Moroccan lifestyle.
A dining destination of distinction, Palmeraie Palace offers 6 unique venues, from specialty restaurants serving authentic Moroccan, Italian, Mediterranean and Asian flavours, including casual pool bars and laid-back beach lounges such as the trendy Nikki Beach Club.
When you stay at Palmeraie Palace, a wide range of resort facilities are on your doorstep, including the modern 3,500-capacity conference centre in Marrakech, which is walking distance from the property. For some well-deserved me time, workout or relax in the fully equipped Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club or be pampered at Zen the spa at Rotana. For fun, there is an 18-hole Champion golf course and a vast entertainment programme designed for all ages and our kids’ club keeps young guests busy with activities galore.
Circuit de la Palmeraie, BP 1488 Marrakech Morocco
T: +212 524 33 43 43
F: +212 524 30 50 50
Marrakech, the second largest city in Morocco, is not only a major economic powerhouse in North Africa, but a hive of social energy and activity with its bustling souqs, lively nightlife, rich cultural heritage and vibrant dining scene.
Known as the Red City, in reference to its city walls and red sandstone buildings, this thriving metropolis has become a global tourism hotspot, popular for its ancient medina, a designated UNESCO World Heritage site with the famous Jamaa el-Fna Square marketplace at its centre, as well as its shopping, hammams and stunning parks, including Le Jardin Secret, Jardin Majorelle, the Menara olive grove and the walled Agdal gardens. Lying at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, it is a city with an awe-inspiring location and temperate climate all-year-round.
Palmeraie Palace is part of the Palmeraie Rotana Resort, a natural Eden in the heart of a legendary palm grove, just north of the city centre and 30 minutes from Marrakech Menara International Airport.
Current Date & Time Thursday, 8 Jun 2023 - 15:54 (GMT +0)
Current Weather Conditions Thursday, 8 Jun 2023 @ 17:01 CET 27°C (80°F) Humidity: 50% Wind: North West 5.66kph
Currency Information Thursday, 8 Jun 2023 @ 15:01 GMT MAD ~ Moroccan Dirham 1 USD = MAD 10.2 | 1 EUR = MAD 10.98 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Discover luxury, elegance and Moorish charm at Palmeraie Palace, where sophisticated and spacious accommodation, an unrivalled range of leisure, dining, entertainment and business facilities ensure your resort experience is unforgettable.
Hotel facilities include:
314 rooms and suites
6 dining venues, global cuisine
Purpose-built Conference Centre
18-hole championship golf course
Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club
Zen the spa at Rotana
Two swimming pools
Entertainment programme for all ages
Free shuttle bus to city centre
In order to provide the best experience for our special needs guests, we will make all necessary arrangements according to your requirements to ensure convenience in terms of safety and comfort
General Hotel Features
Accessible hotel entrance to guest rooms
Emergency Evacuation wheel chair
Normal wheel chair as per request
Pool access (Accessibility provided based on what kind of special needs guest) with life guards on hand to ensure safety
Spa Access (Accessibility provided based on what kind of special needs guest)
Restaurant Access and services provided by trained colleagues
Meeting Rooms & Ball Rooms
1. Where is Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana located?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is located on the stunning 120-hectare palmeraie Rotana Resort of Marrakech. This 5-star hotel offers stunning views of the greens and palm trees, an unrivalled combination of luxury accommodation and world-class leisure, as well as an 18-hole championship golf course.
2. How far is Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana from Marrakech city centre?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is just 15 minutes from the city centre of Marrakech and only 20 minutes from the ancient medina. Marrakech Menara Airport airport is also a 30 minutes drive from the hotel.
3. What is the address of Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana address is: Circuit de la Palmeraie, BP 1488, Marrakech Morocco
4. Which popular attractions are close to Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
There are many popular attractions close to Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana such as the Museum of Water Civilization which is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Guests can experience a camel ride at the Palmeraie or go quad biking in the desert. There are also many facilities just a mile away from the hotel, such as Nikki Beach Restaurant & Pool, Golf Club Rotana, the 18-hole championship golf course and the conference centre which is ideal for all types of events.
5. How long has Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana been open?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana opened its doors in Marrakech’s legendary palm grove in 1993.
6. What languages are spoken by staff at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
The staff at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana speaks Arabic, French and English.
7. What are some of the property amenities at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
At Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana we provide the following property amenities:
• 314 rooms and suites featuring traditional Moorish architecture • Sumptuous furnishings and stunning garden, golf course or swimming pool views • 6 unique dining venues • State-of-the-art conference centre • Spa & fitness centre • 18-hole championship golf course • Kids Club, entertainment & leisure activities • Free shuttle bus to Marrakech city centre
8. What are some of the room amenities at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
At Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana we provide the following room amenities:
• Terrace or balcony overlooking the swimming pool, gardens or golf course • King-size or twin beds • Lounge area with a comfy sofa and work desk • Bathroom with shower, bathrobes & hairdryer • Air-conditioning • Satellite TV • Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi • Telephone • Safety box • Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities • Mini-Bar fridge • Iron and ironing board
9. Is Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana child friendly?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is a child-friendly hotel in Marrakech, offering many family facilities such as interconnecting & spacious rooms, swimming pools, a dedicated children's menu, a kids club, babysitting and a children's entertainment program.
10. Is there a kids club at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is a family-friendly resort in Marrakech which offers a kids club.
11. What food and drink options are available at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
At Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana there are 6 unique dining venues. From authentic Moroccan, Italian, Mediterranean and Asian flavours to casual pool bars and laid-back beach lounges such as the trendy Nikki Beach Club.
12. Is Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana an all-inclusive hotel?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offers all-inclusive packages in Marrakech, as well as breakfast and half board packages upon reservation.
13. What does the all-inclusive package at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana include?
The all-inclusive package at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana includes accommodation in a room or suite, buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, activities and entertainment in the resort. The hotel also offers special discounts on spa treatments, golf and restaurants for all-inclusive packages and loyal guests.
14. Is parking available at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
There is free and secure outdoor parking available at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana.
15. Are there opportunities to exercise at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
For guests who want to keep fit or relax during their holiday in Marrakech, Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offers a state-of-the-art fitness centre with professional fitness coaches, a jogging area at the palm grove, a heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi.
16. How much does it cost to play a round of golf at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
A round of golf at the Golf Club Rotana, 18-hole golf course near the Palmeraie Golf Palace, costs 750 MAD per green fee per person. For any reservation, please contact our friendly team s by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +212 524 301010.
17. Is there a golf shop at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
The pro shop at the Golf Club Rotana, within the Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana, features a wide selection of golf items, including golf accessories, clothing for men and women, clubs, shoes and gifts.
18. Does Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offer golf lessons?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana’s golf academy is an educational venue open to all ages and levels, beginners and experienced golfers. Our graduate teachers offer various programs so that everyone can progress at their own pace.
19. Is there a spa at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Zen the spa at Palmeraie Rotana Resort, a 5,000 sqm sanctuary of tranquillity that includes Moroccan hammam, a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzis, steam rooms, treatment cabins, and a private suite for couples.
20. What spa treatments are available at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Zen the spa at Palmeraie Rotana Resort offers oriental treatments with Moroccan natural products, a wide range of body treatments, massages, body scrubs and wraps, facial treatments, Moroccan hammam rituals and a private spa suite experience.
21. Is there a hairdresser at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
There is no hairdresser at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana.
22. Are any cleaning services offered at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana provides flexible room-cleaning services upon request. A daily laundry service is also available.
23. Does Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offer any business services?
The business centre at the Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana provides secretarial services such as photocopying, scanning and printing which are subject to charges, desktops with internet access, large to small meeting rooms and a state-of-the-art conference centre.
24. Does Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana have a swimming pool?
Palmeraie Golf Palace has 5 large outdoor swimming pools for both adults and children. A heated indoor swimming pool is also available at Zen the spa.
25. Is the pool at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana heated?
The swimming pool at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is not heated but guests can take advantage of the heated indoor swimming pool at Zen the Spa.
26. What are the check-in and check-out times at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Check-in at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is from 3:00 pm while check-out is until 12:00 pm.
27. What is the phone number of Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
You can contact Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana on +212 524 334343 or +212 524 301010. Our friendly and professional team are here to help.
28. What is the email address of Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
You can contact Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana by emailing our team on email@example.com. Our professional and friendly team are here to help.
29. How much does it cost to stay at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
The rates of a double room with breakfast included at the Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana start from 1,200 MAD per night, but rates may vary depending on season, package and booking date. Half-board and all-inclusive rates are also available and subject to change. Check rates and book online in advance to get the most attractive offers at Rotana.com.
30. How can I get to Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana from the nearest airport?
The Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is just a 30 minutes drive from Marrakech Menara Airport. The most convenient way to get from Marrakesh Menara Airport to the hotel is by taxi or shuttle service which should be booked in advance.
31. Does Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana have an airport shuttle?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offers an airport shuttle service which can be booked in advance and costs 300 MAD per way for up to 4 people.
32. Does Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offer any wedding venues?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana is a wedding venue in Marrakech and offers a selection of both indoor and outdoor wedding venues, from opulent halls, intimate lounges or alfresco locations on the terrace or golf course. Our dedicated wedding team will take care of every detail, ensuring your special day is memorable and stress-free.
There are also numerous facilities available when staying at Palmeraie Rotana Resort. From luxury accommodation, world-class dining experiences and spa treatments, to sport and entertainment options, state-of-the-art Conference Centre and hotel meeting facilities, that will create cherished memories to last a lifetime.
33. Can you smoke inside Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana provides smoking and non-smoking rooms as well as designated smoking areas. Please contact our reservation department for more information.
34. Is Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana dog friendly?
Unfortunately, pets are not permitted at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana.
35. Is there a dress code at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana maintains a strict dress code policy, which requires guests to be dressed in smart casual wear for public areas such as swimming pools and restaurants.
36. What type of room can I book at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana offers 314 rooms and suites with Moorish traditional architecture, comfort amenities and great views. Guests can choose from our Classic room with garden view, Deluxe room with golf view, Premium room with pool view, Classic suite, Deluxe suite and the Royal suite.
37. What kind of breakfast is served at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana serves an international breakfast buffet with a live cooking station that shows the cooking of fresh dishes from around the world. For guests who prefer the comfort of their own room, room service is also available upon request.
38. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana boosted employee training and strengthened health, safety and cleaning procedures to launch “Rotana Safe Space”, a program designed to give our guests peace of mind from check-in to check-out. It focuses on a contactless experience throughout the entire stay offering a wide range of digital services with the Rotana app as in-room dining and restaurant menus, and significantly enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including:
• Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
39. What are the health and safety procedures at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are implemented to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana, such as:
• Colleagues are wearing masks and practising strict hygiene protocols • In public areas: luggage disinfection upon arrival, hand sanitiser dispensers in all public areas and elevators, social distancing measures, cleaning frequency increased in public areas, wearing a face mask is mandatory in public areas • In rooms: removal of all unnecessary amenities on request, minibar contents and glasses removed to order when required. • In restaurants: new table set-up, cosy dining spaces, but more distanced from other diners, A la carte menus accessed through a QR code, take-away and in-room dining service options with safe packaging.
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
40. What is the cancellation policy at Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana?
Palmeraie Golf Palace Rotana has a free cancellation policy on bookings up to 2 days prior to the date of arrival. After this time and in case of no-show the total amount of the reservation will be charged as a cancellation fee. For non-refundable rates, bookings cannot be cancelled or changed and in the case of a late cancellation or no-show, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee. Property time zone to be considered.