With an enviable location at the front of Abraj Al Bait complex and overlooking Al Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Kaaba, the 5-star Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana offers guests both comfort and convenience during their stay and is an ideal base for visiting pilgrims. Our brand name, Rayhaan, refers to an aromatic plant mentioned in the Holy Quran and reflects how our style of hospitality respects the culture and beliefs of our guests visiting Makkah.
The hotel’s 527 rooms and suites have been designed and furnished with the values and tastes of the modern Arabian culture in mind. Many of these 5 star rooms and suites offer guests unique and uplifting views of Makkah’s most important holy site.
The spiritual journey continues inside our four unique dining venues, which most of them also overlook Al Haram Shareef. Al Shorfa restaurant is the place to enjoy à la carte cuisine on the 11th-floor terrace in full view of the Holy Kaaba, while our all-day dining outlets spoil guests for choice with their wide range of tempting international cuisine.
When guests step outside Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana they can explore all that Abraj Al Bait complex offers, from shops to cafés and a large commercial centre.
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana
King Abdul Aziz Gate, Abraj Al Bait Complex Makkah Saudi Arabia
T: +966 12 571 4444
F: +966 12 571 4443
Nestled in a desert valley in western Saudi Arabia, cocooned by rugged mountains on each side, sits the holy city of Makkah, the birthplace of Islam. At the heart of the city is the world’s largest mosque, Al Masjid Al Haram, dating back to the 7th century. It surrounds the Holy Kaaba Islam’s most sacred shrine.
While the Grand Mosque and the Holy Kaaba are Makkah’s focal points, visited by millions of committed pilgrims each year, the city is also home to the site of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) first revelation of the Quran, as well as hundreds of towering mosque minarets that glisten in the sun.
In recent years Makkah has undergone significant expansion with mega developments such as Abraj Al Bait Complex, home to Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana and several skyscrapers, now dominating the city and the skyline. The complex features the world’s largest clock tower, a mall and elevators that provide guests with direct access to Al Haram.
Current Date & Time Sunday, 25 Jul 2021 - 19:54 (GMT +3)
Current Weather Conditions Sunday, 25 Jul 2021 @ 19:00 AST 32°C (89°F) Humidity: 30% Wind: North West 5.05kph
Currency Information Sunday, 25 Jul 2021 @ 19:00 AST SAR ~ Saudi Riyal 1 USD = SAR 3.75 | 1 EUR = SAR 4.42 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Your comfort comes first at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana:
527 rooms and suites
Four restaurants and cafés
Terrace on the 11th floor with Holy Kaaba views
24-hour in-room dining
Non-smoking rooms available
High-speed and wireless internet connection
Dedicated hotel business centre
Express laundry and fast dry-cleaning services
Complimentary daily newspapers
Car and limousine rental services
Valet parking service
24 hour medical clinic in the adjoining complex
At Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana, we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully laid out to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs guests.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Evacuation wheel chairs
Al Haram Al Shareef
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered access for room amenities and mini bar items
Flashing light for alarm
Audible emergency alarm
Roll in shower
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
1. Where is Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana is a five-star hotel located in the heart of the city and in the first row of Makkah’s Abraj Al Bait complex, overlooking Al Haram Al Shareef. Guests have direct access to the main area of Al Haram using the complex’s main elevators.
2. What are some of the property amenities at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah?
At Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana guests can enjoy the following property amenities:
• 520 luxurious hotel rooms & suites with direct views of Al Haram Al Shareef • Non-smoking rooms • Business centre • Free Wi-Fi in public areas • Wireless high speed internet (Complimentary internet access is available when booking directly on rotana.com) • Laundry and dry-cleaning service • Limousine service • Multilingual staff • Currency exchange • On call doctor • Accessible rooms (for guests with special needs) • Four food & beverage outlets
3. Which room amenities are available at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah?
At Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana we provide the below room amenities:
• Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access • Free Wi-Fi in public areas • Complimentary tea and coffee making facility • Multi-channel satellite television • IDD telephone • Personal in room safe • Laundry and dry-cleaning service • Daily housekeeping service
4. What food & drink options are available at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah?
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana boasts four unique and distinctive dining options ready to suit your taste. From a rotating buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Al Bayt and Al Deyafa restaurants, to a more relaxed and chilled out atmosphere at Hala Café, offering snacks and refreshing beverages. Guests can also enjoy an unforgettable view at Al Shorfa Lounge, located on the 11th floor of the hotel, overlooking Al Haram Al Shareef.
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Check-in at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana is from 3pm, while check-out is at 12pm.
6. What type of room can I book at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana offers a selection of luxurious hotel rooms and suites, from classic rooms, to 1- or 2-bedroom suites and Royal Suites. All rooms and suites come with a different view option, ranging from City view or Haram or Direct Kaaba view.
7. What kind of breakfast is served at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana guests can enjoy our breakfast buffet served at our all-day dining restaurants, Al Bayt and Al Deyafa. Please ask for further details at check-in.
8. Is there a swimming pool at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Unfortunately, there are no recreational facilities at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana.
9. Which popular attractions are close to Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana is close to Al Haram Al Shareef, one of the city’s most popular attractions. The hotel is also connected to Abraj Al Bayt complex which includes a commercial centre.
10. Is parking available at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
At Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana valet parking is available for hotel guests.
11. Does Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana have an airport shuttle?
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana does not provide an airport shuttle. However, our friendly team will be happy to arrange limousine pick-up/drop off for an additional cost.
12. What is the Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana email address?
You can contact Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana by emailing our team on Almarwa.firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional and friendly team are here to help.
13. Is Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana pet friendly?
Unfortunately, pets are not permitted at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana.
14. Are there any recreational facilities at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Unfortunately, Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana does not provide any recreational facilities. However, the hotel is located in Abraj Al Bayt complex. Guests can enjoy all the facilities and various options offered by the complex while staying with us. The project is well known for holding several world records including: the tallest clock tower in the world and the world's largest clock face. The complex includes the following: 5-floor shopping centre, large air-conditioned mosque, 24-hours medical centre, supermarket, fast food restaurants, Direct exit to Al Haram Al Sharee.
15. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining, including:
• Contactless self-check-in on arrival or using pre-arrival online check-in • Contactless in-room dining and restaurant menus • Contactless services via the Rotana app to make room and restaurant bookings, in-room requests and for express check-out • Restaurants offer a grab-and-go packaged food option • Room service is packaged and delivered with no human interaction
To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
16. What are the hygiene procedures at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us. The hygiene procedures at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana can be seen with the new Rotana Safe space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols, including:
● Mandatory aerosol disinfection treatments ● Increased frequency of cleaning, following a high touch points checklist in all areas of the ● Hotel (Guest Rooms, public areas, public toilets, gym) ● EPA approved products ● All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment ● Monthly audits of all hotel areas ● Additional team training ● Bedding and feather items are disinfected after each stay ● Hand sanitisers and disinfection wipes are provided as part of the in-room amenities ● Room is sealed upon completion of cleaning until guest arrival
17. What are the health and safety procedures at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
The safety of our guests and employees at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a new safer approach to dining. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
While our hotel procedures and services have changed to protect you, the warm welcome you will receive when you stay with us most definitely has not.
18. What is the cancellation policy at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana?
Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana has a free cancellation policy on bookings up to 6pm on the day of arrival. Valid until the end of December 2020. Kindly double check your reservation confirmation to ensure you are reading the latest policy.