Centro is a modern, stylish and affordable lifestyle business hotel in central Jeddah
Centro Salama, the latest Centro property to open in Jeddah under the ‘Centro by Rotana’ brand, is located in the heart of the city on the popular Al Madina Road, providing convenient access to Jeddah’s main commercial precinct, government offices, leisure attractions and prime shopping districts.
Jeddah’s main air hub, King Abdulaziz International Airport, and the famous Jeddah Corniche, are also located a short drive away.
With chic looks, modern amenities and unparalleled service standards, Centro is an inspired brand that sets a new benchmark for business and leisure travellers seeking style, sophistication and value for money. Centro is a lifestyle hotel brand that is young and fresh in its approach, original in its presentation, and dynamic in its offerings.
Al Madinah Al Munwarrah Street Jeddah Saudi Arabia
T: +966 12 230 3333
F: +966 12 230 3331
Located on the stunning and tranquil Red Sea coast, Jeddah is renowned as the leisure capital of Saudi Arabia and one of its main business hubs, making it hugely popular with business and leisure travellers.
Jeddah offers a compelling mix of beautiful beaches, rich historical attractions, traditional stores and major shopping malls offering high-end brands and a vast range of dining outlets.
Jeddah’s famous Al Tahlia Street is renowned as the city’s leisure district and features a vast collection of local and international retail outlets, fine-dining restaurants, malls and commercial offices.
As the country's second-largest city, Jeddah is home to corporate headquarters, major industries and a large number of foreign embassies, all of which makes it an important destination for business travellers.
Current Date & Time Thursday, 2 Feb 2023 - 04:18 (GMT +3)
Current Weather Conditions Thursday, 2 Feb 2023 @ 04:01 AST 19°C (66°F) Humidity: 56% Wind: North 3.6kph
Currency Information Thursday, 2 Feb 2023 @ 04:01 AST SAR ~ Saudi Riyal 1 USD = SAR 3.75 | 1 EUR = SAR 4.13 *Above rates are interbank/median. Cash and credit card transactions may be subject to local surcharges.
Welcome to Centro Salama, a world of superior comfort and convenience
Featuring a sophisticated, modern design, this stylish 189-roomhotel boasts an exciting range of features and amenities that appeal to business and leisure guests alike.
With a compelling mix of twin- and queen-sized guestrooms, as well as stylish suites, Centro Salama offers guests an extensive selection of room configurations and options.
Each guestroom has been designed to ensure ultimate comfort and incorporates the latest in-room technologies; stylish bathrooms; and ultra-modern furnishings.
A comprehensive range of business facilities including seven high-tech meeting rooms, secretarial services, and complimentary Wi-Fi access, make Centro Salama the top hotel choice in Jeddah for business travellers.
The Centro experience can be defined in six words. Smartly Convenient; Minimum Fuss; Maximum Style. The emphasis is on quality, attention to detail and personal touch.
Centro Salama features a stylish lobby lounge designed to complement the sociable layout and relaxed atmosphere of the hotel
189 modern and stylish guestrooms and suites with state-of-the-art business facilities
3 flexible room categories
2 dining outlets including a takeaway deli shop open 24 hours a day
In-room dining facilities
7 high-tech meeting rooms featuring the latest audio-visual equipment
Link station with internet access
Complimentary Wi-Fi access
A large outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool and children’s pool
Modern gym featuring state-of-the-art weights and cardio equipment
Contemporary and modern furniture
Secured parking spaces and valet parking
At Centro Salama, we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully designed to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs' guests.
General Hotel Features
Valet parking provided
Accessible route from the hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
Accessible Room Features
Wheelchair accessible doors
Lowered peepholes on guest room doors
Lowered access to room amenities and mini bar items
Flashing light for alarm
Audible emergency alarm
Grab bar for toilet
Lowered wash basin
Emergency pull cord in toilets
1. What did Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana use to be?
Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana is a modern, stylish and affordable lifestyle business hotel. The hotel opened its doors in 2018 and is the latest Centro property to open in Jeddah under the ‘Centro by Rotana’ brand.
2. Where is Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana located?
The hotel is located in the heart of Jeddah on the popular Al Madinah Road, in the Salamah District. The hotel provides convenient access to Jeddah’s main attractions and shopping districts.
3. Who owns Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana is owned by Al Diyar United Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
4. Does Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana have a swimming pool?
Centro Salma Jeddah by Rotana boasts of a climate-controlled outdoor pool for adults, and a small pool for children.
5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
At Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana you can check-in from 3pm and check-out is at 12pm.
6. What are some of the property amenities at Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
• 189 modern and stylish guestrooms and suites with advanced business facilities • 3 flexible room categories • 2 dining outlets including a takeaway deli shop open 24 hours a day • In-room dining facilities • 7 high-tech meeting rooms featuring the latest audio-visual equipment • Link station with internet access • Complimentary Wi-Fi access • Large outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool and children’s pool • Modern gymnasium featuring the latest weights and cardio equipment • Contemporary and modern furniture • Secured parking spaces and valet parking • Multi-lingual employees • 24-hour security
7. Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana quick facts
• Situated in the heart of Jeddah, offering 189 contemporary rooms and suites • Just minutes away from Jeddah’s popular attractions and close to the city’s shopping district • King Abdulaziz International Airport and Jeddah Corniche are located a short drive away from the hotel • The hotel offers two dining experiences as well as 24 hour in-room dining • Ideal for business and leisure travellers • The hotel offers seven meeting rooms, a communal reception space, fully equipped business centre, secretarial services and complimentary Wi-Fi • The hotel has a fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art facilities, and an outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool and children’s pool.
8. What is there to do at Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
At Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana you can relax by the rooftop swimming pool, energise and keep fit at the gym or have a refreshing drink at our outdoor lounge. We also have a selection of dining experiences from modern dining at c.taste to grab-and-go takeaway at c.deli or guests can enjoy international dishes in the privacy of their own room.
9. Is Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana accessible?
At Centro Salama, we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest. Our hotel has been thoughtfully laid out to ensure easy reach and several members of our team have undergone training to take care of the requirements of our special needs guests. General Hotel Features • Valet parking provided • Accessible route from the hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms • Evacuation wheelchairs Accessible Areas • Business Centre • Restaurants • Meeting rooms Accessible Room Features • Wheelchair accessible doors • Lowered peepholes on guest room doors • Lowered access to room amenities and mini bar items • Flashing light for alarm • Audible emergency alarm • Grab bar for toilet • Lowered wash basin • Emergency pull cord in toilets
10. Does Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana offer any business services?
The hotel boasts of seven meeting rooms, a communal reception space, a fully equipped business centre, secretarial services and complimentary Wi-Fi. Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana is the ideal location to stage corporate events, training events, conferences, receptions or simply a business meeting during your stay in Jeddah.
11. Are there opportunities to exercise at Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
At Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana you can keep fit at the hotel’s fully equipped gymnasium, available on the hotel’s top floor.
12. How do I get to Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Salma Jeddah by Rotana can be easily accessed from Al Madinah Road, Salamah District. For guests travelling by car and using a GPS navigation system, the hotel’s coordinates are: Longitude: 39.163558035/ Latitude: 21.585359475.
13. What food and drink options are available at Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana boasts of a selection of cutting-edge dining experiences. From the delicatessen-inspired snacks and meals at c.deli to the modern, mouth-watering fare available at c.taste. The hotel features the best of local and international cuisines and is sure to appeal to all tastes.
14. Which popular attractions are close to Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
Centro Salma Jeddah by Rotana is located in the heart of Jeddah and close to popular attractions. The famous Tahliya street is minutes away from the hotel with endless dining options and shopping centres. Arabian Mall and the Corniche are both a very short drive away from the hotel.
15. Can you smoke inside Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
At Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana we offer smoking and non-smoking rooms. In addition, there are designated smoking areas outside of the hotel and on the terrace of c.taste restaurant.
16. Is there parking available at Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
At Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana there is both outdoor parking in front of the hotel and covered parking.
17. If it turns out that another guest is ill with Covid-19, what help and support can I expect from Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana?
Ensuring the safety of your health and wellbeing during your stay is of the upmost priority to us so you can count on our continued support throughout your time with us no matter the circumstance. To find out more please have a look through our Rotana Safe Space program.
18. How do we handle food at our hotel due to Covid-19?
As part of our Rotana Safe Space program we have curated a new, safer approach to dining. This includes: • Buy food from reputed and approved suppliers • Food is handled as per HACCP and food control regulations • Enhanced cleaning protocols • All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment • Food and beverage for inhouse guests is provided through the QR menu which is placed in all rooms and outlets
19. What new cleaning rules does Centro Salama Jeddah by Rotana have in relation to Covid-19?
The safety of our guests and employee is of the upmost importance to us and as such we have created the Rotana Safe Space program. This covers enhanced cleaning protocols, including: • Mandatory aerosol disinfection treatments • Increased frequency of cleaning, following a high touch points checklist in all areas of the Hotel (Guest Rooms, public areas, public toilets, gym) • EPA approved products • All employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment • Monthly audits of all hotel areas • Additional team training • Bedding and feather items are disinfected after each stay • Hand sanitisers and disinfection wipes are provided as part of the in-room amenities • Room is sealed upon completion of cleaning until guest arrival
20. I am due to travel to Saudi Arabia, should I still come?
While the global situation around the pandemic evolves there are a number of travel restrictions in place around Saudi Arabia which may limit you from travelling. We would therefore recommend consulting official advice before deciding to travel. We look forward to welcoming you when the time is right